Health and Safety
Over the past 25 years, wholesomeness and safety of the products has been a prime concern of Heybeck’s.
Our newly renovated state-of-the-art processing plant meets all health and safety regulations.
Our processing plant:
- Operates under the strict guidelines of the Food and Drug Administration/Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (FDA/CFSAN HACCP) program
- Meets all requirements of the Illinois Board of Health
- Complies with U.S. Department of Agriculture standards and regulations for surfaces, equipment, and materials
- Undergoes quarterly Health Inspections through the Village of Palatine Health Department and the Lake County Health Department
- Operates daily under the Inspection of the Illinois Department of Agriculture due to private labeling practices for outside restaurants, grocery stores, and meat markets. (Heybeck’s Market – Palatine)